Mastery of EnergyCAP—Chargeback Accounting
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
EnergyCAP is the recognized leader in Chargebacks management software, because of the ease with which it streamlines and simplifies the allocation of energy consumption and costs for customers, internal departments, or tenants. If your organization depends on you to provide accurate allocations in a timely fashion, then this 19-lesson training program will set you up for success.
Detailed, video-based training topics include the following:
- What is a Chargeback Bill?
- Three Key Features
- How to Configure and Process Bill Calculations
- Demonstration - Bill Calculation Configuration
- Process Chargebacks and View Results
- Calculate the Difference between a Vendor Bill and Submeter Bills
- Using the Subtotal Feature
- Review Line Items on a Chargeback Bill
- Demonstration - Reverse Chargeback Steps
- How to Configure Bill Splits
- Demonstration - Bill Split Configuration
- Process Bill Splits
- Chargeback Icons
- Chargeback Workflow Explained
- Chargeback Log
- Workflow Settings
- Bulk Chargeback Setup
- Migrating chargebacks to EnergyCAP Version 7
- Updated Chargebacks Features
After you complete the lessons, you will receive a certificate noting your accomplishment and documenting 4.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH) earned.
New to EnergyCAP? We recommend that you complete the Mastery of EnergyCAP—Fundamentals and Utility Bill Accounting courses prior to enrolling in the Chargeback Accounting course.
Bundle & save! Purchase the Training & Certification Bundle and get all four Mastery of EnergyCAP training products, plus the certification exam, for just $895.
Adding product to your cart